Saturday, December 27, 2008

Jealous, Jealous, Jealous...

Mr. Give gave me a belated Christmas gift this morning...




A 12" WOODIE ! ! ! ! Woo-Hoo ! ! ! ! !




This is a Woodie of my very own...




I can hug it and squeeze it and pet it and love it...





My very own Woodie will keep me company on those cold winter nights when Mr. Give is away...




My very own Woodie comes complete with it's own hat to protect it's soft little head...





and the hat is ribbed...




Just one problem....I've never had a Woodie of my very own...




I'm not sure where I should put it....Any Suggestions????














...You Got A Friend In Me...You Got A Friend In Me...

...Ride Woodie, Ride...


5 comments:

LandShark 5150 said...

How sweet oh him -- are you going to give him Mrs. Potatoe-Head for New-Years?

Denney Crane said...

Where can I get a 12" Woodie.? My wife wants one badly and I've never had one that size...

Where there's a Wills, there's a way! said...

I already got one of them... now on to the barrel o' monkeys.
(more information than you ever wanted to think you know....muahahaha!)

Anonymous said...

12"??
Keep dreamin'.

abbienormyl said...

Oh, sweet mystery of life at last I've found you....[insert french horn solo]...