Sunday, December 28, 2008

OK.....I GIVE...."UNCLE"...

....I know when I'm out-numbered...

Mr. Give thought that the Munster kitty needed a playmate....so....
we met up with some friends [am beginning to rethink that relationship]
to pick up a cute little kitten pal...by the time we left we had two....
yes I said 2 (TWO) little friends....



my girlfriend put the second one in the carrier with the first...and the fight was on....
we thought that one of them pooped itself but thank goodness it was just an air bomb...
so we borrowed a second carrier so that they would both arrive home alive.
We got to the house and put the carriers on the floor so that the Munster could get acquainted...
all was well with the smaller of the guests so we let "IT" out to "play"...
after numerous b*tch slaps...they are getting along just swell...





so....we decide to let the larger companion out of it's cell....

...it ran under my bed and we haven't seen it since...

it IS somewhere in this house, but heck if we can find it!!!

If it poops under my bed....I'm going to be sooooo un-pleased!!!!!

So 4 hours later...stealth Kitty is still out there...lurking...waiting...


...such a strange feeling when you know you have a critter laying in wait....



...right in your very own home....

...to be continued....(if we live through the night)...

No comments: