Sunday, October 26, 2008

'UTTIN' ON THE 'IIIIITZ (Putting On The Ritz)


Mr. Give wants to get tickets to AC/DC...insists that I will just love it, just have to see them before I die. I am trying to be a sport so I am shopping for tickets located close to the stage...but that means that I get an up close view of 60 year old dudes, half dressed, sweating and making "get down" faces as they screem like their privates are in a vice.....(word to you guys)....don't, and I mean don't ever try to sing along with AC/DC or Guns & Roses....it does not turn us girls on....enough to drive you nutz, fella...concrete shoes, cyanide, TNT....contracts, neckties, High Voltage....Mr. Give will owe me big time for this one...if he wants a "Whole Lotta Rosie"....He better have "Big Balls" or it will be " Highway to Hell"....if you know what I mean!

3 comments:

LandShark 5150 said...

WHAT KNOCKERS !!! As you can see i found my way--thanks to their hotel computer --the fools. lu

abbienormyl said...

Oh, thank you doctor!

Anonymous said...

Bwahahahahaha! My Mr. Deeds likes to sing to Metallica... in the car, and then ask "WHUT???" when I turn it OFF, maybe I should let him read this... Singing like you have smoked 5 packs of ciggs in an hour just doesn't do it for me!