Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hairball from HELL!!!

OK Seriously...I'm going to have to name this thing soon because the names I am calling it would make my GranMa break out the soap...I can't call him "Precious" because the barn cats (aka: the Bloods) will kick his furry little behind! I brought one of the pasture kitties (aka: the Krips) [a sweet little girl that was a really good mama before we got her fixed] into the house to see if she would adopt this fluffy little feline...one look at each other and they both puffed up like a couple of blow-fish and started hissing and spitting, doing the sideways, I'm so going to kick your ass dance...so the Krip kitty got booted outside and it's just me and the hell-ion...This creature thinks that I'm it's Mama...and this kitty's got claws...Last night I was laying on the couch, talking on the phone while the mini-monster was clawing its way up and down the length of me with such glee that it wasn't even aware that it was me that was responsible for it landing on the other side of the room so suddenly...So I take a trip to Wally World today and spend $40 in stupid kitty toys to occupy this creature’s energy...but no...as I type, the tiny terror is pouncing upon my back, attacking my toes, or climbing my leg...by the time Mr. Give gets home this weekend...I may surprise him with a new recipe...Kitty-On-A-Stick!!!

4 comments:

LandShark 5150 said...

Now thats a wet ______! You get the idea

Where there's a Wills, there's a way! said...

Ohhh, taht tweet whiddle puddin pop never did sumpin to you!!! You signed up for it! That's your payback for feeding so much pure sugar to your grandkid (in payback to me being such a hellion!)that he threw up! Muahahaha! PAYBACK in tha kitty!!!

RPM said...

Be very careful. I adopted a kitten a couple years ago and bottle raised it. Bought it the good canned food,lotsa playtoys, regular trips to the vet. It became the most psychohellspawndemon to ever walk the planet.

Where there's a Wills, there's a way! said...

Yeah, that sounds familiar, hellspawn also known as: Mia Rae. Man, we loved to torture that cat, bless her sweet little loving soul may she rest in peace... She was the meanest dang thing...