Sunday, November 30, 2008

Popped My Cherry ! ! !

I was a "Black Friday" virgin...until...

[insert scary movie music - "reek-reek-reek-reek"]

it was the most painful experience of my life!!!

...and I've had two kids, been thrown from numerous horses, kicked by a mule (twice), grew up being the only girl in the family...I've had one broken bone & numerous black eyes....I'm not what you would call a "girly-girl"...but that was the worst experience of my life....by far...

I thought "It's only shopping...how bad can it be?"

OH MY GAWD!!!!! NEVER AGAIN!!!!! NEVER, EVER, EVER!!!! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!!!!

2 comments:

The Accomplice said...

I NOW know your crazy. Real Crazy. I stayed in bed on Friday. My daughter wanted to go.

Where there's a Wills, there's a way! said...

That hurts my feelings. :o(
At least you don't WORK at Wally-World, then THAT would have been your worst nightmare. It could have been worse... not by much, but worse.