Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm No Angel...

I absolutely hate Victoria Secret models!!
Freak'in anorexic biotechs, I'm sure they are total nut jobs to live with.

Deprived of normal people food must put them in the foulest moods.

You would have to reserve mirror time in that house, you know they are always checking themselves out in every mirror, all day, every day...practicing their sappy "come hither" faces and their "I'm too sexy for this photo shoot expressions...blah, poo, yuck...


All that to say...the new Christmas catalog has arrived!!!! YEA!!!

I will place it strategically in the house (under the remote control or in the bathroom) where Mr. Give can't miss it, nor my subtle notations in the margins....heeheehee

2 comments:

Jarhead™ said...

I'll bet they're all lesbians...

...which could be a good thing!

Where there's a Wills, there's a way! said...

Just be lucky that YOUR husband doesn't admit that he has a favorite one... and refers to her by her first name. When he talks about her (yes, he talks about her... ) her refers to her by her first name, and I am like, "Who???" Oh yeah... that's right. When she got all fat and nasty pregnant this year, I JUST HAD to rub it in!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! And yeah, he is getting the recycled Christmas bag from last year...