Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Let the "Fellowship" Begin...

...everyone turn and greet your neighbor...could be a little creepy at the Fellowship Church in Grapevine next Sunday. This weekend kicks off their "Seven Days of Sex" campaign. I'm afraid that my creative imagination might run amuck during Sunday service and sexually vivid visuals of my fellow pew mates would start dancing through my head...the last thing I want to visualize during my Sunday morning service experience is Old Widow Jenkins in her granny panties...I'm afraid that my running screaming from the building might disrupt the services...a therapist's feeding frenzy...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WORKWORKWORKWORKWORKWORKWORKWORK HELLO BOYS I MISSED YOU WORKWORKWORKWORK I'LL BE HOME THIS FRIDAY NIGHT BABY !!!

Where there's a Wills, there's a way! said...

The preacher is my father in law... nuff said.

Denney Crane said...

This may not be the best Church promotional, especially if several members are caught with their lover(s).

One might conclude that 7 times in one week may seem boring with only one parter.

But I could be wrong...