Saturday, January 24, 2009

My Crotch Hurts!!!!

Yes, you heard me correctly....MY CROTCH HURTS!!!!

Last week I actually went to the gym....and picked up my membership card.

A few days later I went to the gym again...to take a tour.

The next day I went back to the gym....to get an assessment.

[that was painful]

But for the last three days....in a row....I went to the gym...and actually worked out!!!
Thus having an opportunity to tune on every body part so that my entire being is screaming at me...none so loudly as my CROTCH!!!!! Thursday I worked on my outer & inner thigh areas. OUCH!!!!

I'm walking like the Duke [John Wayne] and there is no way I'm getting on my horse this weekend....you would hear the screams plumb into Tarrant County!!!

3 comments:

Denney Crane said...

One should workout muscles that aren't used regularly.

....well, that's what I heard.

Barnacle said...

Jane Wayne?

RPM said...

I know there's a "kiss it and make it better" joke in there somewhere...